Privacidad y Aviso legal – en
1. Legal notice
Information Society Services Law (LSSI)
As the company responsible for this website, Dexter Intralogistics,SL., hereinafter DEXTER, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Official State Gazette No. 166, as well as to inform all users of the website of the conditions of use. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
DEXTER reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, it being understood that publication on the website exotecbydexter.com.
Domain name: www.exotecbydexter.com
Trade name: EXOTEC by DEXTER
Company name: Dexter Intralogistics, SL
Registered office: Av. Torre Blanca, 57 – Edificio ESADE CREAPOLIS 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona Teléfono: +34 935572055
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 9691, Folio 100, Page B-6193
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of Dexter Intralogistics, SL. or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of our website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written permission of DEXTER. Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to DEXTER and that may appear on our website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. DEXTER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of www.exotecbydexter.com or the associated sub-domains www.exotecbydexter.com.
DEXTER acknowledges in favour of the owners of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Exemption from liability
DEXTER is exempt from any kind of responsibility derived from the information published on our website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the organization.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to the DEXTER website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to Barcelona being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.
Pursuant to Regulation of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27th (2016) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and in accordance with Directive 95/46/CE and any other current regulations regarding the protection of data, we inform you that the person in charge of the treatment of your data is the company “DEXTER INTRALOGISTICS, SL”, a company of Spanish nationality, provided with the Tax Identification Number (NIF) B-67.599.589, with registered office in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona), Avenida Torre Blanca, number 57, ESADE Building, Creapolis, postal code number 08172, and with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of exercising rights related to data protection, hereinafter “DEXTER”.
The main purposes for which DEXTER con process your data, whether to comply with legal obligations, legitimate interests or based on your consent, are always actions related to our work of installation and assembly of industrial equipment.
2. DATA THAT IS PROCESSED.
The data that can be processed by the controller includes but is not limited to the following categories: identification data, postal or email address, economic data, details on the workplace and professional activities.
3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD.
According to data protection regulations, personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing, and will subsequently be duly blocked, at the exclusive disposal of the competent public authorities and with the sole purpose of attending to possible liabilities arising from the processing, until the expiration of the statute of limitations as established by current regulations.
4. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED.
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties, expect when there is a legal obligation.
On the other hand, Users’ personal data may be accessed by those data processors designated at any time by DEXTER that is, certain providers that, for the purpose of providing contracted services, have to access personal data and that perform their services in the following sectors, which include but are not limited to: legal advisory services, transportation services and payment processing services. In the event that the data processors need access to personal data, they will only use it for the provision of the service and in accordance with our instructions.
Users may request more detailed information regarding the recipients of their data by sending an email to the address email@example.com, indicating the specific processing for which they are requesting information on the recipients.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA.
The legal grounds for processing data in our relationship with the client and other interested parties may be the unequivocal consent given by the interested party, the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party, the fulfilment of legal obligations or the protection of a vital, public or a legitimate interest, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not DEXTER is processing personal data relating to them.
As for the interested parties and clients who consented to the processing of their data, they may withdraw such consent at any time, without it affecting the legality of the processing that is based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
The interested parties and clients have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, ask for their data to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the clients or interested parties may object to the processing of their data. DEXTER will stop processing the data except to fulfil legal obligations.
In certain circumstances, the clients or interested parties may request the restriction of processing, so that DEXTER will only reserve and use the data as permitted by Law.
When the data is collected in a structured format, the clients or interested parties may ask DEXTER for the portability of their data to other controllers, or to receive their data in an electronic format, in order to store it on their own devices, without the need to pass it to any other controllers.
The interested party may exercise these rights by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, duly accrediting their identity and clearly indicating the right they wish to exercise. They can also make the request by sending mail to the address indicated above.
You can use the models and forms on the rights referred to by going to the official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/ejercicio_derechos/index-ides-idphp.php).
On the other hand, and if you consider that the Data Controller has processed your personal data inappropriately, you may file a claim with the Data Controller or the corresponding Control Authority. In Spain you must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3. Cookies Policy
I.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
The cookies used by https://exotecbydexter.com, or third parties acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide us with the user’s personal data.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the server of https://exotecbydexter.com, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered, access to areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register on each visit. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
Similarly, the Web servers of https://exotecbydexter.com may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web services, etc. to be known. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the user’s computer.
II.- TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website. We use them to be able to manage the sessions of logged-in users and to be able to carry out transactions in the purchase of travel in a secure and anonymous way.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Technical Cookies: These are those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyse browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the way the site looks or behaves, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google for the purpose of collecting information in an anonymous form and to compile reports on the visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to compile reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
III.- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- For more information on the Chrome browser, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information on the Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information on the Explorer browser click here: https://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information on the Opera browser click here: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences